SASP Complaint - 01/24/20

Character name : Xavier Smith
Date of Incident : 01/24/20
Witnesses : luitentent dan

Trooper : vinny 250
Evidence : https://i.gyazo.com/3d701e63c8df4912b75b5fa5446ba011.png
Detailed Description : im cruisin’ aroun’ at the airport and i pass ma boy danny and the dumbfuck vinny. i get a little ways ahead of em and next thing i know they both goin’ lights behind me and then vinny is rammin’ my mf ass in and just keeps goin’ i had to chase them just to figure out who tf it was that hit my ass, dude didnt even stop i had to speak with dan and figure out who the mf was.
upon impact with troopa dumbfuck ( vinny ) my legs and back got fucked up and because of that ima be out of working on cars fo’ atleast anotha month which i bring in like 40k a month or so, then i got these mf medical bills which is another 15k, and then the mf repair bill fo’ the car which is another 700. so ova’all im lookin’ fo’ 50k as compensation for the damages done to me and my car.

Body Cam was released showing the incident did not happen in my eyes, LT. Dan has the body cam, have a nice day. Next time get out of the way of a Police Car blasting code 3.

lose ya attitude first off mf. second off show me that mf body cam and ionno wtf code 3 is brotha

No attitude only facts, sir. And “code 3” means lights and sirens. State Police Command will respond when they’re available after reviewing the footage, thank you.

if das code 3 then u sure as hell wasnt doin’ dat brotha, u was like code 1.5 o’ some shiit cause all u had on was lights

Mr Smith

Your complaint has been received by the San Andreas State Police Department. This case shall be thoroughly reviewed by the Department’s Internal Affairs. It may take several days before the Department contacts you, but please rest assured that this complaint is being taken seriously.

If you have any further concerns that relate to this incident, please reply directly to this e-mail thread.

Captain C. Bishop
Investigations Bureau
San Andreas State Police

Mr Smith,

Based on your report and what was witnessed via body-cam footage, we will compensate you for the $700 worth of damages inflicted upon your Emperor. Compensation will be forwarded directly to your bank once you advise of what your bank account number is.

If you’d wish to pursue compensation in regards to the Medical Complaint, you must get a full Medical Exam from a member of SAFR or a Certified Doctor at Pillbox Medical and provide us with the documentation of what injuries you sustained as well as the cost of medical treatments for said injuries.

If you wish to pursue the loss of income claim, you must provide us with proof of employment and proof of income. If you run your own business you must provide proof of sponsorship by the FTC as well as proof of whatever business transactions may have been interrupted (communications between you and the other party, whether texts or emails), without the proper documentation we will not be able to provide you any compensation for your loss.

Captain Bishop
Investigations Bureau
San Andreas State Police

gimme dat numba so i can hit u up in city and hand ya what ya need

Mr Smith,

You can reach me at 555-000671.

Captain Bishop
Investigations Bureau
San Andreas State Police