LSSD Complaint - Unknown

Character name : Marta Webb
Date of Incident : Jan 6, 2020, possibly Jan 7 depending on the time of the attack
Witnesses : unknown man in the photo

Deputy : Unknown
Evidence : See photo below
Detailed Description : I was running back to the parking lot after getting off the train that came down from Paleto. Out of nowhere, almost flying down the road, came a car from the sheriff’s department. It was one of those black, white, and gold colored cars. I didn’t even have time to react as it sped toward me. It was like deer in the headlights as I saw my life flashing before my eyes. The police officer hit me, pushing me to the ground, and my phone was knocked out of my pocket. There must have been a time-delayed photograph taken as the phone slid out of my pocket and went flying through the air (I have my phone set up to take delayed pics by default). You can clearly see the car about to run over my legs as it knocked me to the ground.

The police officer kept going and took a right at the next intersection. He or she made no attempt to stop to see if I was okay. This is unacceptable for any police department regardless of whether it’s city, state, federal, or in this case county. Hitting a pedestrian is bad enough, but hitting and fleeing the scene is a crime and should not be tolerated.

I would like compensation in the amount of $500,000 for pain and suffering. I had to go to the hospital afterward and will be in pain for weeks to come. I’m also now mentally traumatized and am fearful of crossing roads. I’m sure you will agree that $500,000 is a fair compromise.

I don’t know who the man is in the background but I’m sure he will confirm what happened if you can find him. He fled the scene after I was assaulted.

2 Likes

Greetings Mrs Webb,

Your complaint has been received by the San Andreas State Police Department. Reviewing the photo in question, this cruiser is not a State Police Cruiser, having the wrong equipment and lights. State Police cruisers are equipped with all blue light system and only has either a top mounted or interior mounted lightbar not both. So this cruiser belongs to the Los Santos County Sheriff. We can investigate but however any monetary compensation would have to be from the Los Santos Sheriff’s Department.

If you have any further concerns regarding this incident you may reply to this email chain. But other than that we will close this complaint as it is not regarding a member of the San Andreas State Police.

Colonel S.Donohue
Department Head
San Andreas State Police

1 Like